Tuesday 23 October 2012

Autumn Bucket List

So apparently, the real dates of Autumn are the 22nd of September to the 20th of December. Technically I'm a month late, but only over the past few days have I really began to feel all autumnal.

Image from MilkBubbleTea

Every year I always make a mental list of the things I want to do over the cosy season, but I never really get around to doing most of them. This year, I decided to make an official Autumn bucket list which I can look back on at the end of the season and check off everything I got around to doing. I've even decided to take pictures of each thing, so at the end of Autumn I can write another post which will (hopefully!) consist of this entire list, but in picture form!

- Get crafty with a pumpkin 
- Visit a bonfire or fireworks display 
- Have a movie night in, complete with a bowl of popcorn and hot chocolate
- Go for a walk in the country
- Make a wreath for Christmas
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Pick out a real Christmas tree to decorate
- Buy Autumn scented candles
- See a scary movie at the cinema
- Buy a wooly jumper to live in
- Visit a car boot sale and find a bargain 

I think that should be enough to keep me a little busy. 
Please feel free to join me and let me know how you're getting on with your Autumn bucket list!

S


No comments:

Post a Comment