Monday 1 July 2013

My Month In Pictures

I don't feel like I take many pictures at all, a habit which I really must improve on. Because of my laziness, I think I can justify putting my entire months worth of pictures into just one post! Hopefully I can start taking enough snaps to warrant a weekly blog post!

Follow me on Instagram: jafforidge


a; The boyfriend and I took a drive to Whitley Bay on a beautiful Sunday afternoon
b; A behind the scenes at Whitley Bay. Inception, anyone?
c; I had a major sick day and spent the entire day in bed feeling sorry for myself
d; Father's Day! I decorated his gift with a couple of hand made paper bows
e; I couldn't possibly take a trip to Ikea without grabbing a treat from the supermarket! Is anyone else the same?
f; After a long day, I was soso happy to finally be relaxing in bed with a book and green tea
g; Finished work mega late so I took a midnight trip to Asda

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment