Monday 22 July 2013

wish; wish; wish;

It's a lazy Sunday evening and I have full reign over every single online shop with a very limited bank balance. Woe is me! My wish list is forever growing, and here is just a snippet..




I heard about this on EssieButton's blog a little while ago, and I still haven't gotten around to picking it up. I really must get on that. Although I don't paint my nails very often (work issues!) I think I'd make more of an effort for this.

I haven't bought any new candles all season so I am well overdue a candle purchase. I'm in the mood for something light and sweet, and surely I'm not the only one interested to know what Fairy Dust smells like ;)

I am in love with Holly Willoughby as a person, and so naturally I'm in love with her clothing line at Very. This dress is absolutely perfect though and it saddens me to see it sold out in my size! 

This looks like a 'my lips but better' sort of shade, not a necessity but still, somehow, totally necessary! I really need to make a purchase from & Other Stories very soon though.

I saw these on sale as I passed USC just the other day and I came so close to buying them, if only they had them in my size! So today when I checked online and seen they still stocked a size 6 I got a little excited. There's a high chance these will be making their way to my feet very shortly.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment