Friday 22 February 2013

L'Occitane Spring Cherry

Today I received a lovely unexpected surprise from the postman. He handed over a parcel from the wonderful French beauty company, L'Occitane. I'm a huge fan of their hand creams (you know the ones) but I haven't yet tried anything else, so I was super excited when I discovered the gift set contained goodies from their new Spring Cherry collection.


It was all beautifully presented and I even felt bad opening it. Unfortunately the sticker didn't quite make it, but hey ho!  


This exact collection isn't available to purchase on their website, but each product is linked below to buy individually.

Spring Cherry Iridescent Shower Gel - £13
Spring Cherry Moisturizing Gel - £20
Spring Cherry Eau De Toilette - £32
Spring Cherry Hand Cream - £8
Spring Cherry Soap - £3.50

I can't wait to try everything out. I've already spritzed the Eau De Toilet and it's love!
It's a shame this collection is limited edition as it's so lovely. Looks like I'll be stocking up next time I pass a L'Occitane counter ;)

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment