Tuesday 12 March 2013

Sex Bomb (Bath Bomb)

I'm still working my way through a Lush gift set my sister bought me for my birthday and I came across Sex Bomb! I had seen this in the shop but had never bought one or even smelt one, so I though I'd give you my first impressions.

Here's what they say
This ballistic is packed full of every sensual, relaxing oil we could find. Clary sage, jasmine and ylang ylang, blended into a classic musk base. We then packed it full of soya milk, so you can step out of the bath feeling like Cleopatra.


Here's what I say
It's a big one, that for sure (oh my). If it wasn't my first time (oh dear) I would definitely have crumbled it in to get more than one use out of it. Regardless, I filled my bath up and plopped the whole thing in, and a few minutes later I got in myself. It was nice. It turned my water a vibrant pink, smelt fresh and floral, and left me feeling relaxed, and my skin feeling soft.
However. I really wish they had left the little flower on top out, or at least made it out of something else that dissolved a little easier. After the bulk of it fully dissolved, I was left with floating jelly-like petals. I think I read somewhere that they were gelatin petals? Either way, they didn't benefit me in any way and I'd rather they weren't there for me to have to scoop to one side.
Other than that I don't think I can really fault it. I'd consider buying it again but not in a hurry.


You can buy Sex Bomb for £3.20 from here.
Do you have any recommendations for my next Lush purchase?

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment